Sterling Flight Training is a FAR approved part 141 and part 61 flight training school located at CRG with a satellite operation currently known as the FL Aviation Center at TLH. This position will be based in Tallahassee FL. Sterling Flight Training (SFT) is run by respected and successful long time aviation professionals with strong financial backing. We seek a take charge person who can handle a variety of situations that occur at a flight school on a daily basis. This role offers a unique opportunity to work in a General Aviation culture of respect, fun and professionalism. Our mission is to provide world-class flight training with the core values of QUALITY, COMMUNITY, and VALUE.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy with strong time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task various projects and complete in a timely manner.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Teams, Word, and Excel. Easily adapt to change and new technology.
- Exceptional communication and problem-solving skills are essential.
- Ability to work under pressure and complete tasks with a sense of urgency.
- Desire for continuous improvement and willingness to embrace role variations.
- Strong teamwork skills with people from diverse backgrounds
- Self-starter with desire to help the school improve and grow current processes and procedures.
- Understanding of aviation industry or personal aviation experience is preferred.
- Ability to work 40 hours, 5 days a week with one weekend day required. 8am-5pm
- High school diploma/GED, Driver’s license, and ability to pass background check and drug test.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU:
- Join a rapidly growing company that offers career growth
- Opportunity to grow in your career
- Love who you work with! We have a positive, fun and professional culture
- Health benefits, company contribution to HSA, 401K, 112 hours of PTO annually.
- Day-to-Day management of the admission/office side of the flight school under the supervision of the Chief Pilot Tallahassee
- Handle a variety of unique issues that occur on a daily basis.
- Manage the front desk and greet all who enter with a smile, friendliness, and school knowledge.
- Answer the phone line and respond to email inquiries in a timely manner.
- Handle walk-in inquiries and conduct prospective student tours as needed.
- Maintain professional relations with all customers (students and renters) and support customers and associates (instructors) to ensure timely departures and check-ins of aircraft and simulators.
- Work with university partners to track and process student enrollments.
- Manage and process all student enrollments.
- Manage airport security paperwork for customer and staff badging and access card system.
- Take photos of students, facilities, renters, check-rides, for social media and marketing purposes.
- Responsible for all aircraft, student, instructor, and maintenance scheduling needs using MyFBO software.
- Provide accounting support as needed, such as: cash register/log, billing codes in student and renter profiles, flight tickets, etc.
- Confirm flight lessons and rental reservations daily.
- Manage property needs of the office building as needed.
- Other duties as required / directed by the Chief Pilot / General Manager.
Hourly pay depends on experience.
Submit resume to Jobs@sterlingflight.com