Military & Veterans Benefits
Liberty University is proud to serve the men and women of the U.S. Military and offers the following benefits:
- College Credit for Military Training
- GI Bill®/Veterans Affairs Benefits
- Military Scholarships
- Tuitions Assistance
- Yellow Ribbon Program: Liberty University is a partner in the Yellow Ribbon Program, which allows eligible students to continue their studies once their annual GI Bill® funding has been exceeded.
For more information, visit www.Liberty.edu/MilitaryAffairs.
- Private Pilot
- Instrument Pilot*
- Commercial Pilot*
- Certified Flight Instructor*
- Certified Flight Instructor – Instrument*
- Certified Flight Instructor – MEL*
- Additional Instrument Rating*
- Additional Multi-engine Rating*
- Commercial Rotor to Fixed-Wing*
* Courses noted with the asterisk (*) above are the only courses authorized by the Department of Veterans Affairs (“VA”) for application of GI Bill® and/or VA funding by Web Enabled Approved Management System (“WEAMS”) institutions.